Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Career iView

My ultimate career goal is to secure a position within our global aviation industry as an Aviation Business Consultant (e.g. sales, marketing, research, management, training, etc). Therefore, once I complete my B.S. degree at EMU, I will continue my higher education to complete an MBA.

Currently, my short-term goal is to continue with my linguistic career until I obtain an MBA; in which then I would eventually converge the two experiences, that is my linguistic experience and an MBA so that I can market myself as an International Business (Aviation) Expert/Consultant. As I have previously stated in my introductory blog at the beginning of this course, I am already at the top of the ladder of my linguistic career with over seven years of native/professional linguistic and cultural advising experience in support of our government's (military) efforts overseas; providing and supplying cultural and linguistic expertise to top U.S. companies and government organizations (e.g. NIST, DARPA, Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communication, etc) within various sectors of the industry (e.g. government services, technical services, education, training, etc).

Although I have chosen a different career path, I still have strong interest in the aviation industry from a business perspective and I will continue to explore this industry both globally and domestically. Given my aviation education background and linguistic experience, I am continuously searching for and exploring new possibilities. As of now, I think I am heading on the right path to an ultimately successful career destination!

The following links are examples of positions that I might consider in the near future as entry level positions toward an ultimate career within the aviation industry:

The Opportunities are Vast. The Possibilities Extend even Farther. — Jobs at Boeing

Company: Boeing                         Positions: 1) Intern Business A    2) Production Coordinator A

........................................................................................................................................................

Company: Northrop Grumman                          
Positions: 1) Business Management Professional... 2) College Intern Administrative

1 comment:

  1. This background will open up many lucrative and interesting opportunities in the global aviation community. Best of luck and please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete